The home should be an oasis that gives homeowners an opportunity to relax after a long day. However, when faced with plumbing problems, that oasis can quickly become a nightmare until the right plumbing company is found. At Valley Plumbing Pros, we offer reliable care to all our customers in and around the Merced, CA area. With years of experience and highly trained residential plumbing contractors on our team, we can help you with a range of services big and small.
We offer the following plumbing top quality services:
- Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Line Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
Dealing with a plumbing issue that can’t wait until morning? We offer emergency plumbing service to tackle the toughest plumbing issues.
Plumbing Issues You Should Be on the Lookout For
In most cases, homeowners will likely call a plumber once they’re dealing with a major emergency like a damaged water heater tank or a burst pipe. While our plumbing contractors can handle these issues too, our goal is often to find repair concerns before they become emergencies. Some routine plumbing repair issues we deal with include:
- Water Leaks: A plumbing leak is likely one of the most common, but also most destructive plumbing problems you can deal with. They commonly occur around appliances, like your water heater, or stem from old pipes. Look for symptoms like an increase in the water bill or low water pressure to detect a leak early.
- Slow Drainage: Does your sink or bathtub take forever to drain? Not only is this an unsightly issue, but also it can lead to odors and stains on your fixtures. Slow drainage is generally caused by a clog and can easily be fixed with a drain cleaning service.
- Low Water Pressure: Depending on the condition of your plumbing, low water pressure can be a common symptom. If it’s one specific fixture, like your bathroom sink, that has little pressure, it’s likely a clog. However, if your entire system is weak, it could be a larger issue with the main water line.
- Leaky Fixtures: Another common place for leaks to occur is around your fixtures. Whether it’s the kitchen sink or the bathroom faucet, these leaks can cause considerable damage especially if they go unchecked for a long time. Look for any damage to your counters or rusk buildup as this could be an indication of a leak.
- Code Issues: Code compliance issues can be a common issue - especially for DIY happy homeowners. However, this can lead to additional fines and issues especially when it comes to your plumbing. Whether you have improperly placed cleanouts or bathroom remodels that weren’t cleared with permits, we can help.
How Can Routine Maintenance Make a Difference?
The best way to handle plumbing problems is to prevent them altogether. The best tool homeowners have for this is routine plumbing maintenance. Depending on the age and condition of your plumbing system, maintenance can be done once a year. This can be something as simple as an inspection of your water heater to something more complex like a drain cleaning.
While some homeowners avoid routine care, it can have many benefits, including:
- Fewer repairs
- Stronger water pressure
- Faster draining fixtures
- Longer pipe lifespan
In most cases, homeowners will enjoy a more efficient plumbing system that flows properly and is less likely to clog or leak, which is a win-win for everyone.
Be sure your home has strong water pressure and effective drainage by scheduling an expert drain cleaning service as part of your next maintenance appointment.
Why Choose Us?
At Valley Plumbing Pros, we are focused on offering great service at a competitive price. Whether you’re dealing with a major emergency or a simple clog in your toilet, you can count on our licensed and insured Merced plumbers to arrive on time and ready to work. Best of all, we always offer you upfront pricing before we start any work and stand behind our satisfaction guarantee!